Technical Projects in Pilanesberg
The Pilanesberg Wildlife Trust aids the North West Parks Board by fundraising and assisting in a number of technical projects in Pilanesberg. This assistance is often required due to the insufficient government funding and resources (labour, expertise, etc.) for such projects. These components are essential to keeping Pilanesberg operational and attractive to visitors, and the PWT is pleased to be able to provide this aid where possible.
The projects covered include:
- Road work and maintenance
- Hide improvement and maintenance
- Picnic spot improvement and maintenance
- Signage throughout the park
- Fencing repairs around the park
- General infrastructure maintenance
To donate to our technical projects in Pilanesberg, please click on the Donate button below. For more detailed information on the individual projects, please follow us on Facebook and keep up to date with our blog.